WHY BBBEE CERTIFICATION :
- BBBEE certificate is a primary requirement for doing business with any Government Department, State Owned Companies (SOCs) or any other organ of state.
- Government tenders, licences or concessions may be withheld for non-compliance.
- A BBBEE compliant company enjoys a significant competitive advantage over non-compliant companies.
- Compliance creates economic opportunities and keeps you abreast of changes in the business landscape.
- A transformed company significantly enhances it brand equity and improves its investor confidence.
- A transformed company improves image and is trusted as a good corporate citizen.
- A transformed company attracts more business opportunities from the industry players/professionals.
B-BBEE COMPLIANCE THRESHOLDS AND STATUS LEVES:
- QSE which is 100% Black Owned qualifies for a Level One B-BBEE Contributor
- A QSE which is at least 51% Black Owned qualifies for level two B-BBEE recognition level
- Any misrepresentation on annual total revenue and level of black ownership constitute a criminal offence as set out in the B-BBEE Act as amended.